College Requests feature allows you to print a student transcript that is addressed to the college directly. You can print transcripts addressed to different colleges by adding colleges in the system. The system creates a list of the transcripts you request for different schools – and allows you to update the application status: Applying, Transcript Sent, Admitted, etc.
Enable College Requests
To enable College Requests, please send an email to email@example.com. You may specifically indicate which users will be added for the following roles:
1. Users who can add/edit college details - pertains to users who can see the College Letters tab to add colleges to the system:
2. Users who can perform student college requests - pertains to users who can see the College Requests tab in the student profile to print transcripts:
Setting up Colleges
Add a college to the system:
- go to College Letters tab > click Add College button
- enter college information then click Update
The college will then appear in the list. Just click on the list to edit college info:
Note: Colleges are not district-wide at this time.
Setting up College Requests
Create a college request:
- click the student’s name under Students tab > click College Requests tab
- click “Add college request” button; select the college name from the drop-down box then click Continue
Your request will then appear in the list:
Note: College ID is auto generated.
Click on the list to update the status of the request:
Click Print to save a copy of the transcript or to preview the transcript addressed to the college: