At schools that use RapidIdentity (CRPUSD), occasionally it happens that a parent has a RI identity but cannot access the school they are supposed to be able to see. Here are the steps to create their user:
- Log into the parent's student's school
- Go to the Students module and find the student
- Go to the Parent record and give them a mailinator email. Save.
- Go to the Parent Portal module, search for the parent and invite them.
- Activate the email via the invite email sent to your created mailinator email.
- Go to Control, search for the school
- Open "Set Passwords" and find the parent record you just created
- Click on the name of the parent you just created
- Edit the username to be the exact username for the parent (it's everything that comes before the @ in their crpusd email)
- Test logging in via the username
Of course, if you have any questions, just HipChat :)