In some cases, tracking attendance for a course is unnecessary. Luckily, our Master Scheduler module has a simple way to exclude sections from attendance. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the Master Scheduler in QuickSchools.
- Click the School Settings tab.
- Click the Configure Courses button by the number 4.
- Search the Course Catalog using a few letters, partial name, or full name.
- Click the section, and the Edit Course menu will appear.
- Under Exclusions on the lower right, click the checkbox next to “Exclude from attendance.” Click Update.
That’s it! Now the section will no longer appear in attendance.