This site is our dedicated space for all documentation about your QuickSchools account. Here's a quick intro/refresher on how to locate articles that may be helpful in answering your questions.
Navigating to ArticlesThe site is dividine to three sections: Apps, Public Schools, and Private Schools. Click into one of these categories and you'll get a page of all the articles that relate to this category most. There's plenty of overlap between different sections, so feel free to look around more if you don't see what you want at first.
To jump to a particular article or view articles related to a specific topic, you can use the Search bar at the top of every page to look up information by keyword. You can also include a minus ("-") before a search term to find articles where something is not included.
The promoted articles section highlights the most common FAQs. This section can be found below, and promoted articles are noted throughout the site with a star ("★") before their title.
Chat & Email Support
Chat is available at the footer of all pages. Come ask questions! Or, you can use the "Contact Support" link at the top of the screen to submit a question or issue.
Give Feedback on Articles
Like what you read? Give it a thumbs up at the bottom of the article. Maybe not a fan? Give the article a thumbs down so we know to come back and improve it for you.
- ★ How to Setup Report Cards - Streamlined
- ★ Locking / Publishing Report Cards
- ★ Top-To-Bottom Gradebook Tutorial
- ★ How to Make Custom Grading Categories
- ★ Publish / Unpublish Grades to Parent Portal
- ★ How to Copy Students' Grades between Gradebooks
- ★ Gradebook Autofill (Down)
- ★ Troubleshooting Attendance Overview Reports (ADA)
- ★ How to Use the Report Creator App
- ★ Student Portal Guide for Students
- ★ Teacher Portal Video Tutorial
- ★ Call Parents
- ★ Advanced Students Module List Filtering
- ★ Online Forms Video Tutorial
- ★ Intro to Online Forms
- ★ Overview of the Standards Based Gradebook
- ★ QuickSchools Standards-Based Gradebook (SBG)
- ★ How to Add Standards to SBG for Teachers
- ★ District Software Workshops Recordings
- ★ District Software Workshop Meeting Agendas
- ★ District Software Workshops Schedule