So you’ve been invited to QuickSchools as a teacher/staff (not as an administrator). What are some of the things I need to know to help me get started?
- Logging in: You should have received an email from your school administrator with your login credentials. Just click on the link, and log in using the password provided. Your username is always your email address. If you have not received an email invitation, check with your school administrator, or come chat with us. Our technical support team can check on the status of the invitation.
- Bookmark the URL: Every school has a unique URL for accessing QuickSchools, per the email invitation that you received. So please bookmark it on your browser, so that you can easily get back to in in the future.
- Forgetting your password: If you forget the password, you can simply click on the “Forgot my password” link on the login screen. An email confirmation will be sent to you, where you will be asked to enter a new password upon verification.
- The Teacher’s Lounge: This is the first screen you’ll see when you log in. Use the Teacher’s Lounge to communicate with other teachers. You can share comments, pictures and files, as well as events. Everything in the Teacher’s Lounge is specific to staff (parents/students do NOT have access to it). This area is useful for sharing announcements, upcoming school events like fund-raisers or conferences, or even teacher birthdays.
- Private Messaging: We do support private messaging with other teachers, as well as with parents (if the school has allowed it). Just click on the bubble icon next to your name on the top right of the screen.
- Getting Help: If you need help with using the system, there are several avenues available to you:
- There are tutorial videos built into many screens. Just click on it, to view a short tutorial about the screen/modules that you are accessing. Videos are also available on our youtube channel – http://www.youtube.com/quickschools.
- You can click on the “SUPPORT” link on the top right corner. This opens up our Support Site where you can check out useful articles.
- You can click on the Live Chat box on the bottom right of your screen, and enter a question. One of our chat agents will be happy to assist you.
- Additional Modules: QuickSchools offers a variety of modules and tools for teachers. This includes the Gradebook, Report Cards, Attendance, Homework, Online Class Discussions, Discipline, Lesson Plans, just to name a few. If you’re interested in seeing or using one these modules, or a new module altogether, please either contact your school administrator, or come chat with us about it.
And that’s pretty much all you need to know about QuickSchools. Feel free to contact us if you have questions!