Quickschools Master Scheduler allows you to import multiple courses at once from an excel file. If you need this tool, please send an email request to email@example.com so we can make it available for you.
Here are the steps to import courses into Master Scheduler:
1. Go to Importer tab and click Catalog Course Importer
2. Click the “Choose a file” button and browse for the excel file that contains the courses:
3. Map the fields in your excel file to Quickschools fields:
Note: The boxed fields above are required when importing courses.
4. Click the “Import Data” button to initiate the import. You will see the notification below to confirm a successful import:
5. Confirm your import by checking the list of courses via Master Scheduler > District Settings > click Configure Courses button:
You can also run a report using Report Creator to review the list of courses.
These are the three required fields when importing courses:
- Course Code
- Course Name
- Length of Course
Click here to download a sample of the import file.